Angry Birds 2
Sequel to the popular physics-based game
Play with the fun birds once again as they defeat pigs and other enemies.
In Angry Birds 2, you are once again greeted by the colorful birds that seem to have their own personalities. They have fun faces and tend to think in odd ways. The goal of the game is rather simple. You launch the birds into the sky so that they will hit the pigs. You want to get as many pigs as possible so that you can earn points. If you don't knock out the pigs, then the birds will become angry. The pigs will also think that they are invincible and start coming at you faster and stronger.
One of the things that you might enjoy about Angry Birds 2 is that the graphics are much better than the prior game. You can choose the birds that you plat with on every level. If you find one bird that does better than the others, then that's the bird that you can use through the game. There is an option to play against or with friends who are online if you want a bit more of a challenge.
- Stunning graphics
- Options with the birds
- More levels
- App sometimes doesn't open or lags
- Crashes in the middle of the game
– New Hat Event! The birds have a New Year’s resolution to get in shape. Collect a new set of Aerobics hats and get them geared up to work out!
– Improved Clan Battle scoring – Now eggs will be allocated based on score, not on position in the leaderboard.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.